About this Policy
Xenca may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23/05/2018.
When you register with Xenca Training you choose a user name of your choice along with a password, also of your choosing. Your password is encrypted and stored in our secure database, but it is up to you to help ensure the strength, security and safe storage of your password. We recommend that you avoid using the same password across multiple websites, and ask that you do not share your password with any third party. You can change your password at any time. You must also provide us with an email address and our system will collect your IP address.
Our Book Shop is a resource from which you can obtain recommended books through Amazon, from which Xenca gains a small commission at no extra cost to you. When you purchase a book through the Book Shop you acknowledge that:
- (A) You will be transferred to the Amazon website to make your purchase.
- (B) Your transaction thereafter is with Amazon and / or its third party sellers. Any customer support queries relating to the purchase of a product should be directed to Amazon or the seller from whom the purchase was made.
- (C) Xenca will not be held responsible for any product support or data security issues that may arise as a result of your use of the Amazon service, whether dealing direct with Amazon or a third party marketplace seller.
What do we do with your information?
- (A) Your user name, email address and IP address are stored within our database. They are used to facilitate user login and track the materials you view and download from Xenca Training.
- (B) We may use your email to notify you when you register or change your information.
- (C) We may also email you when changes have been made to the site. For example, we may send you an occasional notification to showcase new training material, to alert you to new website features, to provide information relating to other aspects of the Xenca business or to alert you to amendments to website content, including this policy.
- (D) We will not share your information with third party companies or with other registered users or Associates of Xenca.
Can I see the information?
You can at any time request to view the information we hold about you by using the contact form with the subject ‘Request information’. This is free of charge.
What happens if I wish to leave?
Should you decide to leave Xenca Training simply send a request via the contact form with the subject ‘Delete Me’ and we will close your account and remove your information from our system.
Please note that, should you decide to leave, any documentation you may have downloaded should be removed from your system. All documentation remains the property of Xenca Ltd and is for use by registered Associates only.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These include but are not limited to: secure data storage systems, websites constructed to meet high security standards and UK data protection regulations and procedures governing how data is managed and who can view data in cases where technical support is required, or when data is used for marketing or informational purposes.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, for example allowing a website to keep you logged in, removing the need to enter your user credentials on each use.